Contact Us – RDC Cottage, Lodge and Cabin Rentals for your next Vacation
Contact Us – RDC
Rockywold Deephaven Camps
Rockywold Deephaven Camps, Inc.
P.O. Box B – Holderness, NH 03245
T: (603) 968-3313
F: (603) 968-3438
How to get to RDC
- RDC is approximately 2.5 hours from Boston, MA and 1 hour from Concord, NH.
- Take I-93 to Exit 24 in Ashland, NH.
- Take a Right off the Highway and follow US Route 3 & 25 east (approx. 4.2 miles) to Holderness.
- Take a Left on NH Route 113 just before the Holderness Bridge (Walter’s Basin Restaurant).
- Travel northeast on Route 113 for 5.0 miles to Pinehurst Road. “Rockywold Deephaven Camps” sign is on the right.
- Take a Right on Pinehurst Road and continue for 0.6 mile and take a right at the main entrance (Armstrong Road) or continue to the winter entrance (Bacon Road), just ahead and also on the right.
Year-Round RDC Staff
The staff at RDC has been led by co-General Managers John Jurczynski and Kathy Wheeler since 1990. Their small, year-round team is joined each summer by over 100 people that come from across the country and around the world.
If you love the outdoors, aren’t afraid of hard work and are interested in forming lasting friendships with people from around the globe then check out the employment opportunities listed below. We’d love to hear from you!
From housekeepers, office staff and food service help to outside crew, recreation and Wee Camper staff, there are jobs that suit virtually every skill, talent and interest.
If you would like to apply for a summer staff position, please fill out the following forms and send them to RDC on or before January 15, 2018.
RDC Staff Positions
RDC Photo Gallery